Apply to these jobs
24 Jul 2018
My client, a globally recognized pharmaceutical company are actively hiring and searching for a skilled Health economics professional to join their team in Middlesex on an initial 12 month contract.
This role focuses on local evidence generation in European countries. This role will also require you to write observational study protocols and research project plans as well as manage vendors to execute observational studies.
Key responsibilities include:
Experience and qualifications:
• Postgraduate qualification in a relevant area, with a significant research component (such as Masters/PhD in HTA, health economics, medical statistics, epidemiology, public health or health services research).
• Track record of designing and writing real-world observational research study protocols/research project plans.
• Able to manage and direct vendors to implement and execute on observational studies.
• Track record of peer-reviewed publications.
• Good understanding of HTA, market access and reimbursement evidence challenges and requirements.
• Experience in Biotechnology/Pharmaceutical industry or life science consultancy
Candidates MUST have experience in:
Writing of high quality study outlines and protocols for observational/ real world study designs and Manage vendors to implement and execute observational studies.
Candidates must have the written protocols for observational studies themselves.