MSI Pharma is partnering with a global biopharmaceutical company and one of the world leaders in cutting-edge scientific research, on a Vendor Quality Support role on an initial 9 month contract.
This is a collaborative role, providing Quality expertise and support to a group of Vendor Quality Lead professionals. This support role is across all global Neurology & Established Brands products and covers intermediates, APIs, bulk drug product and finished drug product manufacturers based in the Americas.
- Perform review of CMO PQR within agreed timeframe, complete PQR Assessment and discuss outcome with VQL.
- Review Master Batch records changes linked to change controls or to support initiation.
- Perform the QA review of deviation notifications, retrieve and collect supportive information from involved stakeholders.
- Work with the Vendor Quality Lead, the Vendor team and Global Quality Lead to determine the Root cause of issues which may lead to a Technical meeting.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge with pharmaceutical formulations (e.g., tablets, capsules, oral solutions, injectables)
- In-depth knowledge with the manufacture / testing of pharmaceutical formulations (e.g., tablets, capsules, oral solutions, injectables, transdermal systems)
- Hands-on field experience in failure investigations, root cause analysis, deviation review
Start date: ASAP
Location: Braine-l'Alleud, Belgium
Full job specification(s) available upon request.
If you are interested, then please apply now! If you would like more information, then kindly drop me an email or give me a call.