MSI Pharma is partnering with a global pharmaceutical leader on an exciting Technical Project Manager role on an initial 13 month contract.
This is a collaborative role responsible for providing support to the diverse and highly skilled team of Engineers focused on driving and delivering optimal cost, quality and compliance for Digital and Automation Initiatives in manufacturing. The ideal candiate will also support separation activities and partner with the OT Cyber Security, ISRM and CoP network on various tasks.
Start date: ASAP
Location: Switzerland (Hybrid)
Responsibilities will include:
- Documentation control: documents required to meet GMP & HSE requirements.
- Drive & define system and digital capability integrated road map, in partnership with IT and DTO, aligned to the network.
- Identifying needed resources for projects, including the need for global, regional or local backfills.
- Establish and lead the project governance model including processes for deployment of new systems and technology.
Experience and Skills:
- Experience in project implementation in a regulated GxP environment.
- Experience in implementing globally Manufacturing Operations Systems and Manufacturing Execution Systems (Werum PasX, GE, Tracksys).
- Degree in Engineering / Technology.
- PMP Certified.
Full job specification(s) available upon request.
If you are interested, then please apply now! If you would like more information, then kindly drop me an email.