MSI Pharma has partnered with a global pharmaceutical company who are currently looking for a Solution Architect to join their Business Technology teams.
This is a Technical Architect position for a collection of Digital Workplace solutions. You work closely with service providers and software-as-a-service vendors to ensure that the design of End User Computing solutions for our Centres is robust, well documented, meets company requirements and minimum security & compliance controls.
You will oversee enhancements to existing solutions through continuous delivery and drive innovation by constantly evaluating emerging technology trends.
- Develops and establishes enterprise-wide technical strategies, designs, and plans that support Business strategies.
- Define repeatable design patterns for engineers to follow in the implementation of solutions.
- Supports changes to policy, procedures and standards relating to the enterprise infrastructure landscape.
- Facilitate automation deployments to reduce manual processes and improve efficiency's across systems and data centres.
- Troubleshoot level 3 technical issues of complex scope, specifically recurring problems impacting centre productivity.
- Build prototypes, proof of concepts, or full product deployments.
- Alignment to enterprise-wide systems strategies, standards, and practices relating to the enterprise application landscape.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience. Computer-based discipline or technical discipline is preferred.
- 7+ years of related experience working with integrated enterprise systems is required.
- Pharmaceutical/Biotech or similarly regulated environment experience is preferred.
- Expert level experience in translating business requirements into solutions.
- Strong technical understanding of: IGEL UMS; SOTI Mobi Control, Intune (optional); Windows client Operating Systems; Printer Management.
Flexible working hours, remote work possible, 1-2 days per week working from the office.