Well established Pharmaceutical company in Zug (Switzerland) require an experienced Training manager who will be in-charge of defining, building, and deploying an EMEA wide competency framework, as well as the needed training material to upskill the clients marketing community.
- Training Strategy: Responsible to build and implement the guiding principle for a Digital-First marketing competency framework, identifying key skills, gaps & content needs across their regional marketing community - in collaboration with global guidelines
- Content Creation: Responsible to identify, source / build right materials to support in the above strategy and ensure proper localization
- Technology Sourcing: Identify and partner with right content learning platform to allow for proper deployment across clusters & levels as well as track progress
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in training with a strong Marketing background through a clear understanding of marketing fundamentals & how digital has evolved marketing competencies. Experience in CPG (consumer packaged goods) is preferred.
- Track record of training leadership success, with a strong understanding of the marketing landscape and needed skills
- Experience in managing multiple stakeholders internally and externally within a large organization
- Broad understanding of Marketing Fundamentals (Brand Building, Content Development, Campaign Execution, etc.)
- Coaching/mentoring skills to develop marketers is required; a team-builder
- Proven leadership ability to motivate and navigate manage cross-functional teams across a matrix organization at a global, regional, and local level.
Due to the speed the client would like to hire at, local candidates or within the EU will be their first preference