MSI Pharma are seeking to fill a position for a Top Biotech Organisation based in the Cambridge, Massachusetts. The client is looking for Senior Internal Auditors who will support the process to provide assurance that internal controls are aligned with the Company's identified risks and overall business environment.
Essential Functions of the job:
- Internal Control narrative documentation and testing in alignment with Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) 404 compliance requirements.
- Conduct financial, compliance, and operational audits to determine the reliability and effectiveness of process and control systems.
- Work closely with management teams in developing audit findings and recommendations regarding business process optimization, profit improvement, internal control, and compliance
- Coordinate and collaborate with business managers, external auditors, and other control and monitoring disciplines (i.e., Compliance, IT, and Legal) to facilitate audits and ensure effective and efficient coverage of Company-wide risks.
Communicate audit results, issues, and recommendations to local and Internal Audit management through written reports and presentations.
- Preparing/presenting project results and/or findings to management.
- Developing audit procedures to address identified risks and providing deliverables within the expected timeframe.
- Strong grasp of fundamental principles and concepts related to SOX gained through internal or external audit experience.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience, with a minimum of 3+ years' experience performing financial and / or system audits.
- Professional Certification, such as Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Certified Management Accountant (CMA), and/or Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), is highly desirable.
- Pharmaceutical industry experience and knowledge a plus
If you are interested in the role, please get in touch at