Our client, a global pharmaceutical company, are seeking a highly motivated Data Scientist to join their Data Sciences group. The Data Sciences team is seeking a Senior data scientist with expertise in machine learning, multivariate analysis, data engineering to support the CMC activities in the US, across their sites.
· Work with project teams in Process Development / CMC to support activities such as process design, optimisation, control strategy definition
· Develop automated data analytics work-flow for data visualisation, process monitoring and predictive analytics
· Implement and deploy machine learning / multivariate models to drive novel insight for process development activities
· Lead cross functional teams to support continuous improvement projects and troubleshooting activities.
· Issue technical reports summarising conclusion of data analyses and recommendations for process improvements.
· Represent the company externally at relevant conferences or consortia.
· Core contributor to the strategy development for Advanced analytics, as part of our digital transformation program.
· Trained in quantitative sciences, engineering, data sciences or computer sciences - PhD with a minimum of 4 years of relevant industrial experience or MSc with 8 years of industrial experience
· Demonstrated domain knowledge in Biology, Bioprocess engineering
· Experience developing complex data analytics work-flow - machine learning, multivariate analysis - on biologics processes
· Advanced programming skills in standard programming languages - Python, R, Matlab
· Demonstrated knowledge in app development in cloud-based environment
· An ability to work as part of a team, engaging with scientists in the field of biopharmaceutics
· Learning agility, with an appetite for building new skills in a rapidly evolving Digital environment
· A change agent mentality, proposing novel approach to challenging scientific questions
· Self-motivated with experience working on project teams
· Excellent communication skills, in an international environment.
· Knowledge of cell and gene therapy process and general cell biology
· Experience in omics analytics
Back to job search
Senior Data Scientist
Township of American
7 days ago