As an experienced Biostatistician, you will lead research design and analytical strategies, provide input into protocols, develop and review statistical analysis plans and author/co-author reports, abstracts and manuscripts. You will use your expertise to advise, provide guidance and to oversee the quality control of statistical deliverables. As the functional lead within a study team, you will lead the Biostatistical activities on a study and be accountable for the deliverables. Senior and Principal level Biostatistician are client-facing and play an integral part in the study team.
In this role you may:
Supervise, advise and review:
- Supervise complex statistical analyses and provide input to statistical reports.
- Develop complex analysis strategies and execute them using efficient programming techniques (software: SAS, R) Provide expert input to analysis plans, statistical reports, statistical sections of integrated clinical reports
- Be a pro-active advisor for all types of analysis during the proposal process as well as during the project life cycle
- Review analysis data sets and quality control all types of statistical analysis deliverables
Lead and cooperate:
- Cooperate with other biostatistical and company departments to optimize global efficiency
- Coordinate Biostatistics related project activities for successful completion within given timelines and budget
- Interact with clients with regard to data analysis, scope of work, and budget.
- Represent the company at client meetings
- Train/mentor junior members of the department