MSI are working with an exciting oncology focussed biotech company that have a unique financial position.
They are seeking an experienced Safety Physician who will be working on BLA/MAA submissions, global safety strategy and working closely with global regulatory agencies.
- Medical Degree, with at least 5-7 years in pharmacovigilance, working as a Drug Safety Physician.
- Experience working in Oncology.
- Direct experience working with Regulatory Agencies on development strategies for oncology products.
- Ability to work in a matrix environment and to value the importance of teamwork.
- Strong ability to lead, motivate, influence, and collaborate with multidisciplinary teams.
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to communicate complex issues clearly.