Following the latest EU IDMP Implementation guidelines, my client is looking for dedicated consultants to provide expertise and lead the delivery of projects involving implementation and/or management of Regulatory Information management (IDMP projects).
The roles will heavily involve you advising on data standards for new RIMS and data migrations whilst driving implementation of a new RIMS platform and support IDMP implementations.
- Relevant experience in the field of RIMSs within the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Supporting the implementation of Regulatory Information Management Systems
- Supporting data migration, data assessment
- Experience defining & implementing data standards within RIMS
- Ideally Good understanding & experience with Veeva RIMS, data model and processes
- Knowledge of ISO IDMP Standards, SPOR & EU Implementation Guide, xEVMPD, is an advantage
The contract is for an initial 6-month duration, but will likely be extended.
If interested in this type of assignment or any other roles involving IDMP and RIMS, please send your latest resume or call me for a discrete chat on +44 (0)77 393 23092 where I can share with you more details