A global biotechnology organisation based in North Carolina is looking for a Quality Control Analyst to join the team on an initial 12-month contract.
- The primary responsibilities for this position include performing various tasks associated to QC support.
- Be responsible for ensuring that QC samples are delivered and transported in a timely manner, running the autoclave and parts washer, and coordinating QC sample shipments.
- The analyst will be required to maintain GMP documentation for all activities and must follow SOPs.
- Bachelor's degree or associate's degree in a scientific discipline
- Prior Quality experience is a bonus
- Knowledge of GMPs, safety regulations and data integrity preferred