MSI Pharma have partnered with a global biopharmaceutical company who are at the forefront of cutting edge technology against neurological disorders. Subsequently, they are looking for a Qualified Person to join their team.
In collaboration with the appropriate management, the QP Packaging is responsible for the implementation and maintenance of an effective quality management system./
- Ensures that operations related to the production of finished pharmaceutical products are in accordance with national and/or international regulations and guidelines (GMP).
- Ensures that registered finished products are produced and supplied to markets in accordance with quality standards.
- Proactively assists operations to identify, develop and implement quality and operational
- improvements in response to business requirements, technical changes and regulatory
- regulatory requirements.
- Certification of finished product batches produced.
- Daily monitoring of quality incidents, investigations, change control, CAPA
- Approval of Line Quality Reviews
- Certification as a qualified person in Belgium
- Knowledge of GMP and cGMP regulations.
- Able to make fact-based decisions and take responsibility for them.
- Knowledge of written and spoken French and English.
- Ability to solve problems and come up with constructive and innovative solutions.