I'm looking for a Quality Assurance specialist with a minimum of 5 years experience in pharmaceuticals for a 1 year contract role based on the US West Coast.
You should have strong knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and Good Laboratory Practice (GLP). Must have experience working cross-department with Quality Control as well as experience with auditing. Fluency in English is a requirement, fluency in Mandarin Chinese is a plus.
The role is based in California, USA, and you must have valid right to work in the USA for consideration (we do not offer sponsorship's or work with C2C).
In this role you will:
- Review executed batch records associated with manufacturing, testing, and packaging/labelling
- Collaborate with contract and internal manufacturing and testing sites during drug manufacturing stage
- Maintain batch genealogy summaries
- Collect and report data for performance metrics and annual product review
- Support FDA and other health authority inspections and internal audits
Information on the client:
- Global company with a truly multicultural feel
- Rapidly growing business with lots of opportunities to learn new things
- At the forefront of exciting scientific projects, particularly in immunology and oncology
- Employees given strong levels of autonomy
- Strong record of converting their contractors to permanent employees
If you are interested then apply now! If you know someone who may be interested then please send their contact information or call 0333 307 6873