MSI Pharma are working with a leading Global Pharmaceutical company in Belgium who are looking for a Python Web Developer, with circa 3 years experience to join their team.
Join our dynamic IT Artificial Intelligence team as a skilled Python Web Developer/Full Stack Developer for an exciting 6-month project at headquarters in Brussels. If you have a passion for Generative AI, this is an opportunity to collaborate on cutting-edge projects and be part of our innovative AI chatbot development. Your primary focus will be developing a FastAPI + HTML + JS web application to productize our groundbreaking Generative AI assistant.
- Collaborate on cutting-edge projects in the field of Artificial Intelligence.
- Contribute to innovative solutions using Python and Generative AI.
- Work alongside a talented team of experts.
- Develop a FastAPI + HTML + JS web application based on the existing Streamlit app.
- Collaborate closely with the Streamlit app team and the UI standards team.
- Deploy the app with the platform team, ensuring supportability and maintainability.
- Maintain well-documented code, complete with necessary unit and integration tests.
- Establish a process, along with required documentation and tools, for the seamless conversion of new Streamlit app features to the FastAPI-based app in the future.
- Proficient in Python and FastAPI.
- Experience with Generative AI, including OpenAI and/or Azure OpenAI APIs.
- Expertise in development tools: GIT, IDE (preferably VSCode), and CI/CD (preferably Azure DevOps).
- Ability to work independently, breaking down complex tasks into manageable subtasks.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; proven track record of effective collaboration.
- Proactive and results-driven mindset, capable of resolving issues independently.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities, with a focus on developing innovative solutions.
Take on these exciting challenges, contribute to medical research, and shape the future of AI. On-site presence in Brussels 2 days/week. Starting January or February 2024, with potential for extension.