I am looking to hire a Technical Project manager on a initial 3 month trial contract until the end of 2023 with a very strong likely hood you will be extended until at least 2025, as the client have 3 major projects they need support with currently. This an hourly rate paid contract based on you working 160 hours per month.
The current projects involves, streamlining, migration and Microsoft component modernisation
- Allocate and manage resources effectively to achieve project goals.
- Monitor project costs closely to stay within budget.
- Develop and maintain a detailed project schedule and work plan.
- Monitor project progress and address any issues that arise.
- Identify areas for improvement and implement strategies for enhancement.
- Minimum of 3+ years of project management experience.
- Technical PM background highly preferred but not essential
- Track record of delivering projects within scope, budget, and timeline.
- Experience in the life science sector (pharma) highly preferred but not essential
- Must be Located in Belgium - Hybrid role
- Technical experience in Office 365 collaboration modules (SharePoint, Teams, OneDriven) is a strong plus as all projects are Microsoft based.
Certifications: Relevant certifications in project management methodologies, such as PMP or Agile methodologies would be beneficial.
Please forward your resume ASAP for immediate feedback.