The client is a global biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the discovery and development of innovative drug therapies for the treatment of cancer. We are seeking a Project Manager (Contract) reporting into the Global Technology Solutions (GTS) Project Management Office (PMO) to lead planning, coordination, execution and tracking for successful deployment of global technology initiatives.
· Manage manufacturing infrastructure project with adherence to standards of scope, budget, and timeline.
· Define and manage project scope, schedules, activities, and deliverables. Detailed coordination and collaboration with vendors, internal The client team, management, and stakeholders.
· Direct, motivate, and manage geographically diverse project teams.
· Maintain detailed tracking of infrastructure-related tasks and dependencies. Drive careful alignment with The client team resources.
· Facilitate and coordinate vendor teams, schedules, deliveries, installations, and site assessments.
· Maintain metrics, dashboards, and reporting to drive awareness and decision-making. Proactively manage risks, issues, and escalations.
· This role requires OT expertise. Strong manufacturing infrastructure domain knowledge, including storage area networks, network and security virtualization, and cloud and on-premises hybrid connectivity for manufacturing operations.
· Role requires a solid understanding of infrastructure security best practices (eg, Cisco Meraki).
· VMware NSX experience is a plus.
· Five+ years direct experience delivering medium to large-scale, enterprise-level technology projects and programs.
· Solid people management, cross-cultural and cross-functional team leadership skills.
· Strong communication skills, including the ability to articulate results and recommendations of analysis to a variety of audiences within the organization.
· Ability to effectively adapt, prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure and agile environment through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
· Highly organized, self-motivated, and directed.
· PMP, Agile, and/or ITIL certifications preferred.
· Exposure to biotech/pharmaceutical applications and infrastructure preferred.
Up to US$85 per hour + negotiable
about 1 month ago