My client require 2 experienced Project Engineer with at least 5 years of experience within Biopharma projects.
- Represent the project engineering team for the planning phase. Interact with external companies, review and approve RIs, data sheets, accessory drawings and 3D models.
- Technically review change orders from the project
- Interact with other departments (e.g. Operations, Operations Engineering, EMR, SHE, CSA, Purchasing) and make interdisciplinary decisions
- Participate in FATs (in Switzerland and Europe) with the responsibility to deliver qualitatively acceptable equipment to the site in a timely manner
- Responsible for the erection activities and SAT regarding the transferred process equipment
- Participate in commissioning (IBN) and qualification documentation preparation (e.g. GMP risk analyses, OQ plans and reports)
- Candidate Profile:
- At least 5 years of experience in Project Engineering of bio-pharmaceutical facilities-
- Hands-on experience in planning of manufacturing facilities for mammalian, microbial and/or bioconjugate based APIs
- Experience in C and Q phases
- Fluent in German and English-
- Work full time on the client site
- Working experience with COMOS and SA
If your are available and looking for your next contract assignment please either call me or email me