Global Pharmaceutical with HQ based in Belgium need an experienced IT/OT program coordinator to join their team in connection with building A new Bio-tech (SMART) factory over next years
The contract will be initially for 6 months, with the opportunity to extend. Start date will be March 2021
skills & experience needed
- 5 + Years knowledge of IT & Operational technology infrastructure services used in pharmaceutical/manufacturing plant
- Broad knowledge of IT Security in the context of Industrial technologies
- Broad knowledge of Industrial, Engineering, automation practices and technologies and their integration and management as part of IT Landscape and standards.
- Exposure to IT and OT change coordination in a complex industrial landscape
- Minimum 5 years experience and successful track records (at least 2 ends to end delivery) in IT Compliance, quality and security management in all its aspects: IT infrastructure, IT application with strong focus on Industrial /manufacturing in pharmaceutical, regulated environment.
- Experience in Third-Party provider assessments
Due TO COVID19, Remote working opportunity, re-evaluation according to sanitary situation.
Please forward suitable CVs ASAP for immediate feedback