MSI are working with a global biotechnology company to source for an experienced pharmacovigilance professional to join their team.
- Support Regions function with two-way communication with the Safety Officer network and GCSP functions, ensuring timely responses to queries, organisation of meetings, production of written communication, etc
- Coordinate routine tasks such on boarding and off boarding activities for Safety Officers, PSMF updates, reconciliation, etc.
- Maintain the appropriate documentation necessary for Regions activities, such as Safety Officer contact details, nomination documents, procedural documents if applicable, etc
- Participate and contribute to projects aimed at developing and implementing local and global PV processes which are both compliant with legislation and integrated into CSLB's PV system
- Support directly Regions Leads and Managers with all other Regions-related activities, as necessary.