MSI are working with a global bio-tech company, based on the East Coast of America, to seek an experienced pharmacovigilance specialist to join their global safety regional team to support their regional functions.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Support Regions function with two-way communication with the Safety Officer network and the Global Safety functions, ensuring timely responses to queries, organization of meetings, production of written communication, etc.
- Coordinate routine tasks such on-boarding and off-boarding activities for Safety Officers, PSMF updates, reconciliation, etc.
- Maintain the appropriate documentation necessary for Regions activities, such as Safety Officer contact details, nomination documents, procedural documents if applicable, etc.
- Participate and contribute to projects aimed at developing and implementing local and global PV processes which are both compliant with legislation and integrated into company's PV system.
- Support directly the Regional Head with all other Regions-related activities as necessary.
- Support large-scale integration projects with project management tasks and responsibilities.
- Organize the face-to-face meetings and conferences.
- Bachelor's degree / Diploma (e.g., in the biological, nursing, healthcare or pharmaceutical sciences) or equivalent
- 3+ years experience in the pharmaceutical or bio-tech industry, preferably within pharmacovigilance
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to build trust on all organizational levels and across functions
- Strong organization and prioritization skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to work independently and as a team player, working in a cross functional and global environment
- Ability to coordinate tasks and projects in a complex and multi-stakeholder environment