Large Pharmaceutical client in Belgium need an experienced PCS7 Automation engineer/ PM to support and propose / provide automation modification to ensure the ramp up of the clients PCS7 production building.
You will work hand to hand with the maintenance automation department near Brussels.
Primary Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for solution design and process layouts for site automation equipment including the installations: PLC, DCS
- Responsible for the execution, coordination and follow-up of solution designs and technical matters related to Process Control to ensure construction, transformation, commissioning and qualification of the solution meets agreed cost, timing, technology and quality standards in line with the Global Technical Services standards.
Key activities include:
- Define functional, technical and quality requirements. Provide/modify technical document related as FDS, HDS, SDS.
- Write TCD (Technical Change Description), ERES assessments
- Schedule and design validation activities
- Write and execute validation protocols (FAT, SAT, IQ-OQ)
- Realise process studies, P&IDs and process layouts whilst considering the operating and EHS characteristics at all design steps.
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Siemens PCS7 solid experience
- 10 + Years experience
- Knowledge in design and implementation of engineering projects.
- Good project management skills: organisation, cost, time, schedule, contracting, procurement, qualification, validation, technologies
- Practical experience in project supervision and people management
- English and french spoken
For more details on the role, please call me or send your resume and i will respond immediately