MSI Pharma are seeking to fill a position for a Payroll Test Analyst to support a global pharma company on the payroll transformation of EMEA Payrolls. (x24 countries, x6500 EEs)
This would be a full-time contract position to support a project that will last 18 months. The mission for role is to assist the payroll transformation of their EMEA Payrolls and responsible for partnering with the payroll vendor to ensure the successful delivery of the project.
As a Payroll Test Analyst, you will be:
· Reporting to the Snr Director (Global Payroll operations) and to the Global Payroll Project manager where necessary)
· Work with payroll vendors to build test strategy
· manage all testing related to designated projects
· Support the project manager to deliver testing results for respective projects, to also identify risks to test results and timeliness.
· Responsible for the build and execution of tests involved at all stages of the project i.e. integration testing, scenario testing, Parallel runs etc.
· Tracking and managing the status of defects through to successful closure.
· The test analyst will be responsible for the development & maintenance of test assets e.g. plans, scripts, acceptance criteria, and test data.
· To identify improvements to the process and assists in their implementation
· Must have experience of implementing multi-country payroll projects
Looking forward to hearing from you soon!