REMOTE MEDICAL MONITOR
20 hours/week - 1 year contract
MSI Pharma are working with a Niche Clinical Research Organisation to hire 2 Medical Monitors/ Clinical Research Physicians to support a global clinical sponsor.
Focus of the role
- To provide medical management and professional medical support for phase 1 to 3 clinical trials as the assigned Medical Monitor (MM).
- To assist in activities requiring Medical & Scientific support, including but not limited to:
- assistance with feasibility assessments,
- medical training and provision of medical/clinical input to the design of study protocols and/or clinical development programs
- assistance with business development activities, as directed by the department head.
- Medical Degree from an accredited institution of Medical Education.
- 6-8 years in the CRO, Pharma or Biotech industry with the medical monitoring or study physician role.
- Strong Experience is one of the following; General Medicine: Rare Diseases: Central Nervous System: Oncology
- Very high level of English.
- Valid passport and ability to travel if required.