Our client, a Global Biotechnology company is seeking a Medical Director to join the Clinical Development team.
The role is to support the team across medical monitoring, clinical development, and strategic support.
- This individual will act as primary contact of the clinical study team as the medical monitor to the study.
- Collaborate with the other members of the Medical & Safety project teams to process Serious Adverse Events (SAEs).
- Provide guidance, oversight and approval for patient eligibility review and enrollment.
- Help with the clinical development activities including protocol development/amendment, IB update etc.
Education and Experience:
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with early phase oncology drug development
- MD or Pharm.D. Degree