Well respected client in Germany requires a dynamic consultant to join the team The regulations in certain CEMA countries and regions like Northern Africa and non-EU Balkan states require the registrations of new products, perform renewals for the life cycle management and to do change submissions according to the national regulations.
- New product registrations
- Life cycle management
- Change submissions
- Change impact assessments
- RA releases in SAP
- Work with product and license databases
- Input for regulatory requests related to medical devices in the respective CEMA-region
- Coordination of regulatory activities with other departments
- Geographical locations which have to be covered: North African countries and Non-EU Balkan states
- 2-4 Years Reg affairs Medical Devices
- German would be a plus.
Please contact Phil Turner or email your resume for an immediate response