MSI Pharma is partnering with one of the largest and diversified healthcare organizations in the world on a Marketing Operations role on an initial long-term contract.
This is a global role assisting with the management of business process design and organizational change; as well as supporting global and EMEA product owners with user experience enhancements/management. Responsibilities will include supervising HEART metrics and providing practical insights/recommendations for monthly strategic capability review sessions.
The ideal candidate should be comfortable working in an Agile environment, handle ambiguity and display the ability to work in a complex team environment, effectively interacting with others.
Please find below a brief description of the role:
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 12 Month Contract (Possibility of being a multi-year project)
Key Knowledge/Skills/Experience Required:
- Strong analytical thinking, problem solving and design skills
- Being meticulous and capable of delivering a high level of accuracy.
- Ability to translate business requirements into Technical Epics/Stories.
- In-depth experience with Aprimo, Monday.com, Asana, Workfront, BrandMaker or a similar Marketing workflow tool is strongly preferred
- Experience with DAM, PIM, or MRM platforms, and Process Design a plus
Full job specification(s) available upon request.
If you are interested, then please apply now! If you would like more information, then call 02033750769