Manufacturing Scientist, Switzerland, Contract-ongoing, Competitive Pay Rate!
Key Responsibilities include:
* Ensure plant readiness
* Manage the overall relationship with internal / external manufactures and act as the single point of contact between the organization and the respective manufacturing site
* Provide pilot plant input & requirements to Drug Product Development (DPD) / Primary Container Development (PCD)
* Support scale-up and Tech-Transfer
* Put relevant manufacturing information and technical capabilities in place for the operations team to flawlessly produce the DP according to GxP, EHS and business requirements
* Supports investigations, CAPAs, change controls according to assigned responsibilities and performs critical raw data review for key documents
* Assess new technologies / applications: feasibility, business case, conceptual design, installation and implementation
* Prepare business plan forecasts and monitor actual spend vs budget.