MSI Pharma are looking for an IT Project Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in Belgium.
This IT position partners with the global Pricing and Access teams to orchestrate the development of digital solutions needed to enable optimization and compliance of their processes. The Pricing team will need to replace their tools and will review their entire process to make it more streamline. As IT we will accompany them into finding the right process.
The role will include:
- Project management of the 2 pricing new tool replacement
- Coordination of the business requirements and work with business teams on translating their processes to a tool
- Support in the tool selection (i.e. RFP process)
- Work with other IT teams in order to see on how to enhance existing tool to help the market research teams.
- Support of the existing application until replaced (CRQ, vendor, small fix & enhancement)
- Project documentation (functional specification, validation, testing, migration protocols)
- Coordinate the development team activities
Role & Responsibilities:
- Project Management (planning, budget, meeting, coordination)
- Business requirements gathering (process definition, requirement documentation)
- Documentation (functional specification, test cases, policies)
- Open to and can function as both a Project manager & Business Analyst - where needed
- Stakeholder management (focus on priorities, scoping where needed)
- IT context (be able to manage architecture, integrations, Dev-Acc-Prod, UAT & IT standard processes
- Pharma experience preferred
- Understanding of Financial & Pricing process in Pharma preferred