Global Pharmaceutical client need an experienced Project Manager for IT Industrial Security Projects. you will we be responsible for overseeing the project delivery of strategic security protection on legacy environment based in either Belgium or Switzerland.
· Manage key IT Industrial security project focusing on identity management, firewalling and access control, privileges access management, operating systems replacement and protection, backup and restoration, and security logging and monitoring in Industrial, Labs and Manufacturing environments.
· Oversee the project deliverables, capture risks and escalations, maintain the scope and financial budget.
· Capture project weekly status, including completed and planned activities.
· Develop and maintain project plan.
· Provide proactive communications and regular project management reports for IT Management and project Steering Committee.
· Plays an active role in all PMO improvement initiatives (knowledgebase, lesson learned, internal improvement projects, knowledge transfer, etc).
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Fluent in English and French, Dutch as a plus
- 3-5 years Project Management experience
- IT Infrastructure and IT Security Experience
- Global Team Experience
- Stakeholder facing role
Any previous Pharmaceutical experience would be highly desireable, but not essential
Please forward suitable Cv's ASAP or call me for more details