- Identifying relevant market insights through interaction with professionals, end users, sales organization, R&D etc
- Developing, maintaining, and growing relationships with key customers and KOLs
- Contributes to developing USPs
- Translating market needs into product features to be then developed together with the technical partners
- Define the evidence roadmap to support the product
- Partnering with the relevant teams during the development of products, ensuring that the point of view of the customer and the patient is included in product specifications.
- Supporting the development of company's strategies through active contribution to Product and Commercial roadmaps.
- Cooperating with the RA/QA dept to handle post-market surveillance outcomes and translate the user needs into product improvements.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in product management with knowledge of the medical device market environment
- A bachelor's degree is required, MBA is a plus
- Shows solid opinion about trends and necessary product improvements
- Good organisational skills, attention to detail, and ability to manage multiple tasks at once
- Strong individual contributor, with the ability to also work well in a team, especially with other Product Managers
- Fluent in English. Knowledge of other European languages is a plus
- Willing to travel up to 25%