In this role you will be responsible for leading the contract strategy, negotiations, and implementation to onboard approximately 100 local transportation suppliers around the world
The role will require close collaboration with key stakeholders within the business and region to execute contract transitions and supplier onboarding.
You will communicate and provide updates to key stakeholders within the business partners on Procurement goals and strategy supporting the project.
The scope of responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the contracting and onboarding for approx. 100 local carriers and work with and through the stakeholder community
- Manage supplier escalation and interface directly with CEOs and other supplier leadership to assure alignment of objectives are met, including quality, reliability, innovation, and cost.
- Streamline the process for the project onboarding and contract negotiations to add requirements.
- Minimize any rate impact during negotiations with good awareness of air, ocean, and road freight market dynamics.
- Understands operational considerations for suppliers to provide shipment visibility
- Identifies business demand requirements and partners with Business Engagement Leads to deliver value improvements and drives competitive advantage.
- Understand the projects long-range requirements of the business partners and engage in strategic planning and partnering to ensure alignment
- Experienced professional with business experience in multiple roles across a variety of functional specialities including general management, R&D, Marketing, Supply Chain or a Technical field with at least 5 years within a Procurement environment
- Strong level of proficiency with core Procurement skills
- Ability to influence and understand differing needs of stakeholders
- Demonstrated project management experience
- Managing suppliers and stakeholders in global setting
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
If available and have skills needed, please call me or email me your details