As Global Financial Reporting, you will have the opportunity to be a member of this FP&A team to establish best-in-class, compliant, efficient, and effective end-to-end systems & processes.
One of the main goals is to achieve operational efficiency through global, standardized & integrated solutions to better support strategic decision making and provide quick and accurate insights mixing financial and non-financial information.
Related to the scope, the most important solution supporting these processes are Cognos TM1 and Qlik (and their integration with SAP BW /Cognos BI, SAP ECC and Cognos Controller) deployed in all client affiliates across the world and for which both a functional and technical expertise is required.
Business relationship and stakeholder management are key to achieve another goal, which is customer (and ultimately patient) satisfaction.
Knowledge of the outside world, market trends, best practices, solutions used by peers,.. in short curiosity, innovation and creativity are fundamental to create business value.
Your main responsibilities
- Support the Global Financial Reporting: Support the existing Financial reporting delivered by the FP&A team, main areas being Sales, OPEX and P&L currently being delivered. Act as the Business Connector / Translator between Finance and IT to make sure that the reporting requirements get well defined and correctly delivered by IT always aiming for harmonization and automation of global implementations.
- Partner with your stakeholders: connect and communicate with your stakeholders to understand and identify new business requirements and possibilities for innovation. Support internal & external stakeholders, especially new users, through training and consultation. Coordinate communication of process and system changes within the Planning & Reporting domain. (Qlik sense, Cognos BI, Cognos TM1 and SAP BW).
- Support Projects: Support the I2I team in the implementation of both the Financial Reporting & Planning roadmap by acting as the requirement translator, identify problems and potential solutions, evaluate alternatives, and recommend the best approach. Follow-through to develop and implement the processes and tools.
- Build Qlik reports: Support the I2I team by building a set of financial reports in Qlik sense app. Follow-through to develop and implement the processes and tools.
- 1-3 years of professional background in finance (accounting and controlling), preferably in complex global companies with outsourced model
- Experience with Qlik sense and other reporting tools
- Experience with Anaplan and other planning tools
- Affinity with systems, especially in accounting and analytical tools
- Strong analytical skills and advanced usage of Excel
- Capability to translate business requirements into a realistic and feasible global framework
- Ready to co-operate with multiple stakeholders. Experience of cross-functional projects with global impact is an advantage
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to see the big picture and use this to prioritize conflicting demands
- Operates effectively in an ever changing and demanding work environment
- Demonstrates the ability to influence and persuade diverse Finance and IT teams to embraces changes.
- Very good communication, networking and influencing skills with sensitivity to working across multicultural teams
- Solution driven, proactive, self-motivated and comfortable taking the initiative
- An enthusiasm and interest to embrace new technologies and the new ways of working
- Comfortable challenging existing processes and ways of working to find improvements and minimize risks
- Excellent oral and written English skills