Well respected Pharmaceutical company requires someone with with an excellent understanding of GDP (European and International), product mechanical and thermal shipping solution guidelines (ISTA, ASTM, ISPE)
You will act as the subject matter expert (SME) for documenting "shipping qualification" protocols and reports in reference with thermal and mechanical aspects for packaging systems used within logistics.
- Drive and coordinate the product shipping risk analysis and transport conditions assessment per product.
- Translate relevant regulatory requirements into a global strategy for Cold Chain management within the client.
- Implement the global strategy for Cold Chain management.
- Revise and maintain standard operating procedures in collaboration with local stakeholders.
- Act as ColdStream Process/Data Owner (PDO)
5+ years relevant and working experience in international pharmaceutical logistics management and/or supply chain expertise with excellent understanding of GDP (European and International), product mechanical and thermal shipping solution guidelines (ISTA, ASTM, ISPE)
If interested and available at short notice, please call me or email your resume