Position Purpose: The GCSP Regions Training Associate plays a pivotal role in ensuring operational pharmacovigilance (PV) training support for Regions staff, Safety Officers, LQPPVs, and PV third parties in multiple countries. This position involves collaborating closely with GCSP Regions Operations Manager (Training), Regions Team members and Regions interfaces. The Training Associate is responsible for identifying training needs, coordinating on-boarding training, creating and maintaining PV training materials, and facilitating compliance reporting. The role also includes administration of third-party training and supporting global and regional training projects within the GCSP Regions organisation.
Operational Training Support:
- Collaborate with Regions Operations Manager (Training), Regions Leads, and Territory Managers to define training and development plans for Regions employees and Safety Officers.
- Coordinate, facilitate, and follow up on training measures for new Regions employees and continuous learning initiatives.
- Develop and maintain content on Regions Training Platform (PV Academy), ensuring trace-ability with procedural documents and training materials.
- Act as PV trainer for Regions Safety Officer courses and support PV projects within the Regions organisation.
Maintain Content of E-Learnings, Training Videos, and Regions Education Platform:
- Update and maintain PV e-learnings and training videos using standard tools like Articulate, Synthesia, and Vyond.
- Ensure version control of Regions training materials and change control in collaboration with PV Subject Matter Experts.
- Write and update PV training procedural documents and templates.
- Update and maintain content on Regions training SharePoint pages, serving as an education platform for various stakeholders.
- Act as an interface to platform and tools developers, coordinating the development and enhancement of the Training platform and dashboard.
- Maintain trainee user data in SharePoint online list, ensuring version control and oversight on user data updates.
- Create training KPI reports and collaborate with Safety Officers to ensure oversight and follow-up on PV training compliance.
Education: A combination of the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Instructional Design, quality, nursing, economics, or equivalent qualification or work experience.
- Over 3 years of experience in the Pharmaceutical or Biotech industry, preferably in Pharmacovigilance.
- Strong communication skills and experience in PV training delivery, procedural documents writing, PowerPoint slides creation, SharePoint development & maintenance, and online training.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build trust across organisational levels.
- Ability to work independently and as a team player in a cross-functional and global environment.
- High level of computer literacy (MS SharePoint, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Teams).
- Self-motivated, able to prioritise and plan effectively.
- Business English Level 2.
If you are a motivated individual with a passion for pharmacovigilance training and meet the specified qualifications and competencies, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity.