Freelance Global Clinical Manager - UK, home-based - 12 months
Duties: The Global Clinical Operations Lead (GCOL) is responsible for the on-time delivery of a clinical study (studies).
Skills: Demonstrated ability to lead teams and work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Experienced in working within a Matrix Environment & Excellent interpersonal and decision making skills. Demonstrates innovation. Possesses drive, energy, and enthusiasm to deliver the program objectives.
- Excellent understanding of all tasks involved in a clinical development program from developing a protocol through finalising a clinical study report.
- Ability to plan and ensure execution and completion of clinical program(s) to the highest ethical and scientific standards.
- Demonstrated ability to comprehend complex scientific concepts and data. Proficient in reviewing and assessing clinical data.
- Extensive and comprehensive knowledge of ICH guidelines/GCP, Maintains current medical/scientific/regulatory knowledge.