As an Engineering Technician in Primary Manufacturing, you will play a pivotal role in a wide range of planned and unplanned maintenance activities, supporting overall team and business objectives. Operating with autonomy after relevant training, you will deliver engineering support, plan and execute routine work, ensure documentation accuracy, and uphold compliance with HSE regulations.
- Provide engineering support for planned and unplanned maintenance requirements.
- Plan and execute routine work with a focus on accuracy and timely completion.
- Ensure proper documentation completion and signatures from relevant personnel.
- Adhere to and promote compliance with HSE regulations and operating procedures.
- Champion a cGMP compliant culture, maintaining high standards of housekeeping and safety.
- Actively promote a safety culture, reporting and correcting Near Misses/Accidents & Incidents.
- Demonstrate and coach basic SAP functions, having a good knowledge of SAP requirements.
- Engineering Apprenticeship and preferably HNC/D.
- Local language proficiency.
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Completion of the Engineering Multi-skilling training/development program for competence assessment.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Flexibility and the ability to work under pressure.
- Positive and proactive approach to issue resolution.
Join our team and contribute to the success of our Primary Manufacturing operations. Apply now to be part of a dynamic and collaborative work environment!