Well respected management Consulting firm is seeking a professional to join their General Consulting Services team as a Director within the Operations Transformation group, focusing on Life Sciences and Supply Chain.
Our client are dedicated to helping clients seize essential advantages by providing innovative solutions to their toughest challenges. The clients Consulting practice collaborates with some of the world's largest and most complex companies, creating sustainable change through innovation, data utilisation, risk navigation, and strategic cost alignment.
As a Director in the Operations Transformation group, you will be a thought partner to clients, shaping ideas and solving complex problems. You'll build trust and confidence with senior-level clients, leading and supporting projects that deliver best-in-class results. This role offers the opportunity to work with consultants globally and engage with leading international clients, with a primary focus on Pharma and Life Sciences.
- Manage client engagements from operations strategy development to execution.
- Utilise analytical, hypothesis-driven thinking to shape solutions for complex supply chain problems.
- Lead project proposals and develop new business opportunities across the Operations Value Chain.
- Manage the development and functioning of project teams, providing guidance and coaching.
- Coach and develop junior team members, focusing on operational best practices and Life Sciences industry knowledge.
- Participate in recruitment and act as a people manager to teams of 5-10 individuals.
- Engage with the broader Operations transformation and Life Sciences community to develop firm presence, including thought leadership.
- Commercial and strategic knowledge of business and industry trends in Supply Chain Operations.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills to address complex issues.
- Track record of customer-focused engagements, either from a consulting background or industry.
- Proven experience in business development, commercial, or sales.
- Experience managing teams of 3-5 individuals.
- Background in supply chain management with a strategy/management consulting focus or a senior-level position of Director or above.
The client offer in-depth training, career development support, and a collaborative environment that encourages growth. Apply now to join their team at this Top Management Consulting Firm.