MSI Pharma, a niche pharmaceutical staffing agency, are working with a top 20 global pharmaceutical company.
Our client, a globally recognised pharmaceutical company, who have received fresh investment within their Drug Safety department. They are looking for an experienced drug safety physician to join their Oncology team.
- Medical Degree, with at least 5 years' experience working in a hospital setting post-graduation.
- 7+ years' experience in pharmacovigilance, working as a Drug Safety Physician in a pharmaceutical or biotechnology company.
- Specific experience in completing safety sections of key submissions, including BLA, MAA, NDA.
- Experience working in Oncology, either in a hospital setting or R&D or Clinical Safety
- Direct experience working with Regulatory Agencies on development strategies for oncology products.