Large Pharmaceutical client in Bern are looking for a dedicated Database developer to join their team.
- Develop technical solutions in SQL, Microsoft Office and SharePoint
- Transfer shared office files into database solutions
- Develop web interfaces for database entries and queries
- Streamline data gathering, measurement and analysis from different databases.
- Design dashboards for easy and clear data visualization for stakeholders
- SharePoint integration of developed solutions using PowerApp and PowerAutomate
- Create and develop reports according to business requirements
Education and experience
- Completed professional education or University degree
- Work experience in database development or similar position
- Experience in SharePoint, PowerApp and PowerAutomate is a plus
- Experience with using Data visualization software such as Power BI, tableau or comparable tools is a plus
- Experience of working in a regulated environment highly recommended
Due to start date and location, the client has a preference to local candidates in Switzerland. Please call me or send your resume for immediate feedback.