Senior Data Scientist
Specialist Consultancy require several Data Scientists and Senior Data scientists as well as work stream leads to start new assignments in Q1 this year. The Senior Data Scientist / scientists will help with the continual advancement of the PVAI (Pharmacovigilance Artificial Intelligence) Core Extraction and Classification Engine by leveraging (NLP) Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision, Graph Analysis, and Machine Learning.
- Develop and adapt advanced algorithms for medical document triage, data extraction and signal detection.
- Build machine learning enabled solution modules and contribute to client deployments.
- Engage with clients to explain and promote the automation capabilities and processes.
- Design data pipelines to facilitate Machine Learning.
- Conduct data analysis to provide insight into risks and benefits of different algorithm approaches.
- Educate team members on algorithm nuances.
- Support client workshops and meetings as needed to convey progress and help gather requirements.
- Leverage partner software and technology to accelerate discoveries.
Must Have Experience:
- At least 10 years of experience in research and development
- Interest in Life Sciences applications
- Strong computer programming skills, including expert proficiency in python and deep learning frameworks.
- Strong mathematics knowledge, including algorithm design.
- Excellent communication, presentation and analytical skills
Please call me or send me your resume for more details on these roles