A specialist Pharmaceutical client are looking for a part time Data definition specialist to work remotely for an initial 12 month contract, The main responsibilities will to document the data definitions agreed to be applied to the Veeva Vault who the client are using to leverage their Digital Technology Platform Strategy across Quality and R&D.
Responsibilities include working with the functions to define the following:
- Enterprise data and data hierarchy
- Data conventions that are to be used across the Veeva Vault RIM system
- Guidance for enforcement and criteria to determine compliance
- Collect, analyze, and validate data prior to it being stored for final use
- Construct and apply standard statistical analysis and/or financial models to verify data acceptability/accuracy.
- Ensure data integrity by implementing quality assurance practices, gathering and entering missing data, and resolving any anomalies.
- Identify areas of improvement in data collection processes or systems and make recommendations to correct any deficiencies.
- May work as part of or in conjunction with a database/data warehouse team on Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) processes/projects.
Please call me or send me your details if interested and I can share with you more details.