Well respected Bio-tech company are looking to strengthen their internal team of AI experts with a particular focus on Sales & Marketing. They require an outstanding Data engineer with strong Python & Spark skills to contribute to the development of analytics workflows.
· Assemble large, complex datasets that meet functional/non-functional business requirements.
· Help to define the analytical scope and data for projects
· Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements
· Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing their results.
· Utilizing a diverse array of technologies and data science toolsets as needed, primarily Python, Spark and Pandas, but also Jupyter, Denodo, Azure DevOps, Docker, AWS, Databricks, GIT, SQL,
· Communicate ideas, approaches and results with peers and stakeholders
Experience of Python, Spark and Pandas to create pipelines for data scientists to use; knowledge of one or more data pipelines frameworks is a plus
- At least 3 years of intensive hands-on experience as a full-stack Python data engineer: Python, Spark, Pandas, NumPy, SciPy, visualization (matplotlib), machine learning (scikit-learn), data pipeline orchestration (kedro)
- Good knowledge and experience with versioning systems (GIT)
- Good knowledge and experience with databases
- Knowledge of distributed computing and parallel processing
- Advanced degree in a relevant discipline such as: Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Operations Research/Optimization, Computer Science, Computational/Theoretical Physics, Data Science/visualization, Machine Learning, Electrical/Computer Engineering or Health Sciences (e.g. Bioengineering /Bioinformatics)
- Experience in extracting, cleaning, preparing and modeling data. Experience with command-line scripting, data structures, and algorithms.
- Ability to work across structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data
- Experience in descriptive analytics, statistical modelling, forecasting, and machine learning is a plus
- Experience with the Healthcare / Pharmaceutical industry or Sales & Marketing is a plus.
- Languages: English. Knowledge of Japanese is a plus.
Working from home with ability to work from the Brussels office when sanitary situation allows
Please forward suitable CVs ASAP for immediate feedback