MSI Pharma are seeking for a clinical project manager responsible for delivery of all aspects of global clinical studies.
You will lead and maintain oversight for cross-functional teams comprised of internal and external partners. Ensuing delivery of clinical studies are done effectively and in accordance with clinical trial regulations and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- You will be experienced in global clinical project management, comfortable with leading and running cross-functional study teams and leading external providers.
- University degree (or equivalent educational/work experience), preferably in medical or biological sciences or field associated with clinical research
- Extensive knowledge of clinical study management, ICH-GCP, relevant regulatory/ethics requirements and clinical/drug development
- Extensive and proven experience in driving operational delivery to timelines, cost and quality and leading cross-functional study teams
- Strong strategic and critical thinking abilities and ability to manage complex situations
- Proven experience leading delivery through internal and external organisations.
- Advanced degree, Masters level education (or higher)
- Project management certification
- Proven project management experience on a global level
- Experience in all phases of a clinical study lifecycle.