Well respected management Consulting firm is seeking a results-oriented professional to join their Operations Transformation group as a Director. As a key player in our General Consulting services, you'll have the opportunity to shape the future of their clients businesses, solve complex challenges, and lead trans-formative projects across industries with a focus on Life sciences
My client specialise in helping some of the world's largest and most intricate companies navigate the ever-changing business landscape. As part of our Operations Transformation group, you will be at the forefront of stimulating innovation, unlocking data possibilities, managing risk, and optimising deals to create sustainable change and a competitive advantage for their clients.
As a Director within our Operations Transformation group, you will be a trusted thought-partner to their clients, collaborating with them to shape ideas and solve complex problems. Your role involves leading and supporting projects that deliver best-in-class results by leveraging capabilities from across the firm. You will be the point-of-contact for senior client stakeholders, ensuring high-quality delivery and fostering further business development.
- Manage client engagements from operations strategy development to execution.
- Utilise analytical, hypothesis-driven thinking to craft solutions for complex supply chain problems.
- Lead project proposals and develop new business opportunities across the Operations Value Chain.
- Mentor and guide the development of the project team, providing valuable coaching to members.
- Coach and develop junior team members, focusing on operational best practices and industry expertise in Life Sciences.
- Participate in recruitment activities and act as a people manager for teams of 5-10 individuals.
- Engage with the broader Operations transformation and Life Sciences community to enhance our firm's presence through thought leadership.
- Commercial and strategic knowledge about business and industry trends in Supply Chain Operations.
- Solid experience of customer-focused engagements, either from a consulting background or industry, demonstrating understanding of clients, professional standards, and relationship maintenance.
- Experience in business development, commercial, or sales roles.
- Previous track record of working for a Management consulting firm or advisory services company with an appreciation of the life sciences sector
- Team management experience with a minimum of 3-5 individuals.
- Background in supply chain management with a focus on strategy/management consulting or a senior-level position of Director or above.
If you are a strategic thinker with a passion for transforming businesses and possess the experience to make an impact, please apply. Join this forward thinking management Consulting Firm and expand your experience in Operational Transformation and Life Sciences.