MSI Pharma is partnering with a global biopharmaceutical company, and one of the world leaders in cutting-edge scientific research on a Cleaning Validation Engineer role.
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 3 Month Contract (Possibility of Extension)
Location: Braine-l'Alleud, Belgium
This is a collaborative role managing the activities/projects related to the improvement/compliance of the cleaning validation process.
- Management of deviations, CAPA, preparation and/or participation in audits, etc.).
- Responsible for drafting, checking and/or giving final approval to the content of procedures and specific documents relating to cleaning validation activities.
- Management of the validations/qualifications inherent in new projects (drafting of SOPs, risk analysis, protocols, reports, samples, etc.), introduction of new sampling methods, definition of the CHT cleaning validation strategy, review of the periodic cleaning evaluation process, etc.)
Required Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of different cleaning methodologies (CIP, WIP, manual).
- Fluency in French (activities, documents and working environment in French).
- Understanding and fluency in English (documents and contacts with external companies).
Full job specification(s) available upon request.
If you are interested, then please apply now! If you would like more information, then kindly drop me an email.