My client is looking for several Change management consultants (Business transformation) for their global projects across all business sectors.
Although infrastructure, technology skills are very important, the client have a stronger focus on the people and changing the way they work, whilst leading digital transformation.
- Diagnose: Assess change management needs (barriers/enablers) at different levels of the organization
- Define Change Management Strategy based on identified needs and change readiness
- Develop a set of actionable and targeted change management plans (including communication plan, sponsor roadmap, mentoring plan, training plan and resistance management plan)
- Work closely with sponsors and project teams to integrate change management activities and strategy into the project plan and support the execution of plans by stakeholder groups
- Build and manage measurement systems to track adoption, utilization and proficiency of individual changes.
- Define leadership communication, learning what the client are going to do
The ideal candidate will be;
- Empathetic, able to influence, bring cadence to execution of projects
- Have strong Stake holder mapping skills, bringing structure to the change management process
- 5- 8 years in Change transformation
- Have previous experience of Major transformation or complex change projects
- Ability to analytically make an assessment of the situation with biases
- Ability to make good diagnostics
The client is not looking for a project manager but an experienced consultant who can regroup and influence people, coupled with a proven track record of driving complex change in a matrix organization.
Any Pharmaceutical, Biotech or Medical device experience would be advantageous but not essential
Please send suitable CV's ASAP for immediate feedback and potential interview imminent