MSI Pharma a working with a small global pharma company to source an experienced Business System Analyst to join their team.
Main Purpose of the role:
The SAP Business processes team addresses all Corporate and Supply Chain systems and is one of the three functional pillars in GIS, the other two being Commercial Systems, and Clinical and Quality Systems.
Partnering with the business to develop digitisation of SAP in the areas of Sales, Logistics and Billing. The business processes and related technologies that are within this function scope include:
· Financial systems
· Clinical and commercial Supply chain systems
· Product Development systems
· Sales and Operations Planning systems.
- Minimum of University Degree - (Computer Science, Information Systems, preferred)
- At least 5 years of professional experience, preferably with 4 years in the pharmaceutical industry
- At least 3 years of experience in Sales business area with planning and managing IT systems.
- At least 3 years of process and configuration experience in SAP S4 in the SD module, MM is a plus.
- Good understanding of global trade compliance aspects and impacts throughout the Supply Chain and respective master data requirements.
- Experience in providing end user training.
- Experience in development of training documentation and eLearning modules
- Strong knowledge in system management and administration
- Experience in managing software as a service (SaaS)