Prestigious consulting firm in London are looking for 2 x Senior Business development consultants (Director level) for strategic and commercial projects for clients within the pharmaceutical industry
As a senior consultants / director within the Strategic Pharma group, you will be a leading thought-partner to clients, solving important problems and helping build their overall consulting strategy business.
you will be the point-of-contact for senior client stakeholders Typical daily activities include structuring client problems, story-boarding project approaches and coordinating multiple workstreams.
You possess excellent people management and coaching skills to enable you to support internal consultants, as a significant part of your role will be around coaching and developing the team.
As a part of Strategic team, you will support clients in developing their capabilities across functions, whether it is strategy development, capabilities assessment or transforming the way the company works within the pharmaceutical industry.
Key Deliverables / Duties
- Manage client engagements from strategy development to end-to-end deliverable creation
- Lead on project proposals and developing new business opportunities
- Coach and development junior team members, with a focus on knowledge of the pharma industry and career development
- Manage the development and functioning of the project team, providing guidance and coaching to other members
What you will require
- 8+ years experience within strategy/management consulting or a PLS organisation
- Experience managing 3+ consultants
- The ability to think strategically about business and industry trends and use analytical, problem-solving techniques to break down issues
- A track record of delivering quality work for clients, demonstrating an understanding of the client's professional standards and maintaining respectful client relationships
- A track record of business development across client accounts
- PhD in Life Sciences and / or MBA qualification (preferred)
- Preferably candidates from a blue-chip Consulting background
The client is offering an initial 6-month contract with the option to extend for a further 6 months.
Please call me or send your resume for immediate feedback