We are hiring a Bioanalytical Scientist Sr candidate for one of our pharmaceutical clients based in the US. Key responsibilities for this role include:
* Develop and validate phase appropriate fit-for-purpose method for plasma proteins, impurities and excipients.
* Utilizing AQbD approach to support In-Process, Finished Product Release and Enhance Characterization testing to support process development and clinical material production support.
* This role will be supporting process development for new products as well as process improvement and deviation for commercial products Life Cycle Management.
* Being independently involved in determining ATPs, CQAs, writing protocols/SOPs, executing experiments, analyzing data and reporting results in memo or reports.
* A team player who will collaborate with internal BAS team, cross-functional teams as well as CROs (Contract Research Organizations) to deliver results and provide solutions.
If you are interested in this role, I would be happy to set up a call. Please let me know your availability in the next few days. If possible, please forward a copy of your latest resume before our conversation.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.