Associate Director - Patient Safety Technical Solutions
MSI is working with a well known global pharmaceutical company, sourcing a experienced patient safety technical solutions professional. What is expected from the role is as follows:
· Manages applicable tools, documentation, and methodologies to ensure processes and systems fully address the needs of organisation.
· Lead and coordinate routine system maintenance activities (e.g. MedDRA, WHODD, Ontology updates)
· Contributes to the development of procedures, work instructions, system specifications related to the use of Patient Safety Technical Solutions owned information sources and tool-sets.
· Bachelors degree in a scientific discipline
· Significant experience in pharmacovigilance with proven record of supporting safety tools / solutions.
· Proven competence, with extensive involvement in the successful design, delivery, validation, deployment, or maintenance of information/systems solutions in support of safety.
· Experience in working across different geographic locations, organisations, and cultures.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with ability to efficiently communicate with all levels of the organisation.
· Knowledge of the procedures, processes and standards governing clinical trial data (documents and data) with health authorities worldwide, and experience of implementing these within the business.
· Higher degree in a clinical or safety-related discipline.
Required/Desired Technical Proficiency's
· Microsoft Office Suite
· Business Objects experience (desired)